This is NOT valid for:
- Any pre-releases of MapInfo Professional v11.0
- Any localized version of MapInfo Professional v11.0
- MapInfo Professional Runtime v11.0
- MapBasic v11.0
- ProViewer v11.0
The MSP file for the MapInfo Professional Maintenance Release only updates the English version of MapInfo Professional 11.0 or 11.0.2. It does not update:
- 11.0.1, you must first update to 11.0.2 and then to 11.0.3
- MapInfo Professional Runtime
Below is the link to MapInfo Professional v11.02 MSP
Version: MapInfo Professional 11.0 or 11.02 English
- Windows® XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Windows® 2008 Server SP2 (32 bit)
- Windows® 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows® 2008 Server SP2 with XenServer 6.0
- Windows® 7 Ultimate SP1
- Windows® 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 with 32-bit compatibility mode
We recommend that you print this page for easy reference during the installation process.
Prior to Installing the Patch
- Install MapInfo Professional 11.0 English version, if not already installed.
- Quit MapInfo Professional if it is running (and MapBasic if you have it installed) prior to launching the patch installer.
- Create a temporary directory on your hard drive, such as C:\temp\MIPro11patch.
- Click on the MapInfoProfessional11.0.3MaintenanceRelease.msp – this will cause the File Download dialog box to appear.
- Choose the “Save” button and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. c:\temp\ MIPro11patch).
- Once the download completes, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. c:\temp\ MIPro11patch).
Refer to the Maintenance Release Notes for detailed instructions and additional notes.
- MapInfoProfessional 11.0.3 Maintenance Release – MSP file (30.8 MB)
- MapInfo Professional Release Notes 11.0.3 (291 KB)